Life is tough for any street animal whether it is a street dog, cow, cattle or any other animal on the road. It is time that we, the citizens’ of Bhopal come forward and help these lovable beings live a good & decent life.
Stray animals live in very pathetic conditions leading to various health issues such as open injuries, deep wounds & fractures due to accidents, feeding on waste food and other harmful substances being stuck in their guts, drinking infected water etc. often leading to their deaths.
Yes, these stray animals can cause various problems such as:
- Stray animals can lead to accidents on the roads.
- Stray dogs can bite people leading to various health complications.
- Stray animals are often carriers of various diseases.
- Barking of stray dogs cause lot of disturbance to people.
As some people find these stray animals a huge menace, they often resort to cruelty against them by pelting of stones, hitting or injuring them, feeding them stale food etc. which only worsens the situation further.
Therefore, we request you to provide us your suggestions and feedback to tackle issues with street animals. We are looking forward for your engagement in this discussion as your ideas can help us improve the quality of life for both you and these innocent animals making Bhopal a beautiful abode for everyone.
You as the responsible resident of Bhopal can help in the following ways:
- In case you have compliant or concern regarding the stray animals, please raise your concerns at the 24x7 toll free helpdesk number: 18002330014
- In case you are interested in adopting any of these animals, kindly write to us in the comments section below or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any organization/dog lover/ veterinarian /NGO interested in helping the street animals can come forward and share your views in the comments section below